Tuesday, April 13, 2010

New Table Projects

Check out these new beauties, I just got them off of Craigslist!!


I bought three of these tables for $20 bucks off of Craigslist, YES SCORE!!
I have huge plans for these babies. I am going to use one of them for my work bench in the garage. I am going to redo one of them and make it into a new craft table...im thinking a little color, stain, and glaze!! The other one I am going to redo to sale, hopefully :)





I have been cleaning them up and sanding them all morning...this project may take me forever!!
Stay tuned for final results...who knows when :)



2 comments:

  1. Wow! I can't believe your score. That is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Craigslist is the BEST! I can't wait to see the transformations.

    P.S. I'm in Peoria - how fun to "meet" another local blogger and find we have so much in common!

    ReplyDelete