Sunday, April 11, 2010

Memo Board

I love all the homemade memo boards that I keep seeing...so I decided to make one for myself! I took an old plain board that I had and transformed it into one that I now love.

The first thing I did was take the buttons off the old board and spray painted them black.

Then I covered the old board with my favorite black and white fabric, which I had left over from my bench project. I just used my glue gun to glue the fabric on.



My next step was to glue the ribbon on the board and then the buttons onto the board. Once I was finished with the board I glued a bigger ribbon at the tob to hang it with. The ribbons don't look straight in the pictures but they really are...maybe because my son had to take the pictures lol!









No comments:

Post a Comment