Thursday, May 27, 2010

Teacher Gifts

WOW! I can't believe my little man is graduating from preschool today! It is a bitter sweet day for me. I am excited for him to start kindergarten, however I will miss his teacher sooo much. She is an amazing teacher! Since I am a teacher I know that a teacher can make or break a kiddos school year!!! So I am crossing my fingers that his next teacher is just as amazing.

Cayden's preschool is a home preschool and there are only 8 kids in his class. So since all the moms know each other we decided to pitch in and buy Miss Carrie an end of the year present. We bought her a gift card to a fabulous spa...much deserved pampering!! I also made a homemade card, matching frame, and a fabric covered bulletin board.







I added ribbon and a few matching thumb tacks for her to hang all over her fun art work and notes!







I can't thank Miss Carrie enough for all her hard work, patience, and loving spirit!!



6 comments:

  1. She's going to be surprised! I'm sure that no one else is giving a gift like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First I wanted to say Thank you for following my blog
    http://mrsphilipswithonel.blogspot.com/
    and second, I am sure she will love the present it's very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your son graduating pre-k!
    I love the gift!!!

    (visiting from nff)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great gift! Found your blog on "Follow Me Friday"...I'm now your newest follower!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    www.couponclippindaddy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Memorial Day and Monday Madness! Following you now, look forward to seeing you at my blog.

    http://haltonmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete