Thursday, May 6, 2010

Happy Teacher Appreciation Week

The Mediocre teacher tells.
The good teacher explains.
The superior teacher demonstrates.
The great teacher inspires.

I remember the days of teaching fourth graders, I loved going to work each and everyday. There is something about seeing a bunch of little smiles first thing in the morning that makes the start of your day so wonderful, however it may be a different story by the end of the day lol!! Due to medical issues I was not able to return back to work after having my little boys. I am a very blessed because I am still able to teach from home. I can still teach and inspire others while being a stay home mom, what more could I ask for. I have been teaching adults online for University of Phoenix for about two years now and LUV IT!!!

I am so blessed and thankful for my son's teacher this year. She has been an amazing role model for Cayden. Cayden has ADHD and a Sensory Integration Disorder and she has been such a blessing for him. He now loves school and loves learning because of her. She has changed my son's life in so many ways. I am so thankful for all that she has done for him...words can't say enough!! So here are a few teacher appreciation gifts that we made for Cayden's teacher this year.


Who doesn't love Hershey kisses and bright flowers???


We made her a fun class picture plaque


We spray painted a plaque with chalkboard paint and added wire and fun ribbon. 
YAY a teacher word block made out of blocks, paper, and mod podge.


  Happy Teacher Appreciation Week!! :)




Transformation Thursday


Get your craft on Thurs.



giveaways

Read more: http://www.mylivesignature.com/mls_wizard2_1.php?sid=54488-124-0E09E08B02F97932B118DF84A7E504AD#ixzz0josXhwjD

5 comments:

  1. Hello! Stopping by a bit late to say thanks for tagging along this week at the Tuesday Tag-Along blog hop! I'm a follower of your blog! :)

    http://tweepoppets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Just dropped by from Trendy Treehouse - I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, from FF! Have a great Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy FF! Looking forward to catching up on all the great crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stopping in and looking around from Follow Friday! And just became your newest follower! Yea! Hope you stop by and return the favor!

    My blog www.remodelaholic.com is all about interior design and remodeling there are some great tutorials so you can get the look you want on a budget! We also have a link party every Friday to show off your stuff!!

    ReplyDelete