Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Banner Love

Banner LOVE!!!


I just listed these two fun banners in my shop!


This CUTE It's A Girl banner in shades of pinks and browns!

This CUTE happy birthday banner in shades of pinks and greens!







Customize your name or saying into a fun and stylish banner perfect for any event!!! A great gift or a great way to add to your party decor. Colors can be customized to fit your party decor. Saying can also be customized to your favorite dessert table, gift table,ect. email for details.


If you are looking for a beautiful, custom banner for a birthday, bridal, or baby shower, a party banner is perfect for you!


Check them out at the Two Savvy Sister's Shop!


Make it Yours @ My Backyard Eden


3 comments:

  1. Hey There :)

    I'm a new follower from Tuesday Tag Along. I hope you'll stop by and follow me too.

    And while your there feel free to check out my giveaway for a $100 American express Giftcard.

    http://mylifewithratsandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new follower from FMBT. I'm also following on Facebook. Please visit my blog and return the favors.

    http://alittleoftheother.com

    Have a good week,
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great banners! I love the colors you picked!

    ReplyDelete