Saturday, May 8, 2010

My Mother's Day Gifts

I have been so busy making a ton of mother's day gifts for friends. I thought it was time for me to buckle down and finish my own mom's gifts. I finally finished them today and can't wait to shower them with gifts. I am so lucky to have an amazing mother and mother-in-law, they are amazing!!





I made both of my mothers a MOM word block

I big frame for my mother to match her house decor.

My mother-in-law loves smaller frames, so I made her a small one to match her decor.



 Not only are they amazing mothers but they are amazing grandmothers as well. So I made them a grandma sign with the boys pictures on them.


Happy Mother's Day to all!!


Read more: http://www.mylivesignature.Sumo Sweet Stuff com/mls_wizard2_1.php?sid=54488-124-0E09E08B02F97932B118DF84A7E504AD#ixzz0josXhwjD

2 comments:

  1. OH! They are going to love them=0)

    Hope you have a wonderful day,
    xoxo,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so pretty! I bet they loved them!

    ReplyDelete