I thought sharing one of my favorite Christmas crafts would be the perfect for the Holidays. I designed these for my Christmas table and they were a hit! You can make word blocks for any event and your guest will love them...they are great decor! You can also wrap them up with a bow for gifts as well.
My boys helped me make them...they love doing crafts with me!!
Here’s what you’ll need:
• 3 wooden blocks, I found mine at Hobby Lobby
• Scrapbooking paper of your choice, I picked Christmas paper
• Card stock for the letters
• Paint brush, sandpaper
• Mod Podge
Here are a few simple instructions:
1. Cut your scrapbook paper to fit each block then mod podge the paper onto the block
2. Cut out letters using a cricut or pre bought letters from a craft store then mod podge them onto the blocks
3. Once it is dry use sandpaper to sand off the extra paper on the edges and glue the block together.
Fun Holiday Banner!!