I thought sharing one of my favorite Halloween crafts would be the perfect for today. I designed these for my Halloween table and they were a hit for Halloween! You can make word blocks for any event and your guest will love them...they are great decor! You can also wrap them up with a bow for gifts as well.
My boys helped me make them...they love doing crafts with me!!
Here’s what you’ll need:
• 3 wooden blocks, I found mine at Hobby Lobby for $1
• Scrapbooking paper of your choice, I picked Halloween paper
• Card stock for the letters
• Paint brush, sandpaper
• Mod Podge
And here are a few simple instructions:
1. Cut your scrapbook paper to fit each block then mod podge the paper onto the block
2. Cut out letters using a cricut or pre bought letters from a craft store then mod podge them onto the blocks
3. Once it is dry use sandpaper to sand off the extra paper on the edges
Don't forget to download our FREE Pink for a Month Breast Cancer Awareness Printables and Free Fall Collection Printables!!