Friday, August 6, 2010

Real Parties~Ladybug Party

This weeks Feature is Shayna over at Texas Monkey!! She hosted her daughter's adorable ladybug birthday party...HOW FUN!!




How amazing is this dessert table...I LOVE IT!!





Shayna is the owner of  Texas Monkey Boutique visit her shop you will find the most adorable hair bows, tutus, flip flops, and more. I recently purchased this adorable ladybug hair bow from her boutique...LOVE IT!!





What an adorable ladybug birthday party!!  Visit Shayna over at Texas Monkey to see more of her fabulous party details!



Thanks Shayna for sharing your amazing ladybug party with us and happy birthday to your sweet little girl!!!



7 comments:

  1. Newest follower from Social Parade Friday!

    come visit me at: www.myherbrewnameiscinderella.blogspot.com/
    XO
    C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following from Surfin Saturday! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for having LOVELY things and being a part of the great giveaway on my blog as well! I do love what Shayna does too! Great posts....www.breebee.com, have a great weekend (and I am following you back!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for linking up with us for Spotlight Saturday Blog Hop! I'm following you back. What a wonderful looking party. I love all the lady bug ideas!

    Kel
    www.betweenthelines-kel.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey girls! I love this blog!I am your newest follower from FF :) Have a great weekend!
    http://flipoutmama.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! New reader here :) Please follow me back at my blog The Nutritionist Reviews and Giveaways:

    http://couponclippingnutritionist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this ladybug party!!! Adorable! Details make all the difference in the world! SUPER JOB!!!

    ReplyDelete