Sunday, March 28, 2010

Board and Batton Backsplash

We have been wanting to do a backsplash for a little over six months but I could never make up my mind! I knew I wanted something white hhhhhmmmm beadboard, tile, beadboard, tile, im so indecisive. Well the other day a light bulb went off in my head!! Why not try board and batton for a back splash...I love it on my dining room walls. So within an hour of my idea I went to work. I already had all the the materials, boards and paint :)




I love decorating with lemons in my kitchen...my favorite accessory!!






I love how the dark basket looks next to the white, plus it hides all of our mess!!
Next on our kitchen redo is to get butcher block countertops, can't wait :)

1 comment:

  1. What a nice clean look! I'm waiting on my quartz countertops to come in....been 4 weeks without a kitchen already! Then we are going to do white beadboard on the backsplash...decisions, decisions...the options are limitless, aren't they? I understand how hard it can be to "pull the trigger" sometimes!

    ReplyDelete