Thursday, July 3, 2014

Protein Shake Recipes With It Works Ultimate ProFIT

 

I know a few years back when I first try protein shakes for the first time they were NOT that good! I bought some chocolate whey protein from Walmart. I needed to try anything and looked for protein shake recipes because…They tasted like chalk!

When I found out about It Works Ultimate ProFIT, you could say I was delighted!
The first time I tried ProFit I just put it in straight water and I was surprised of how great it tasted.  It Works ProFit is just that GOOD!
I have included a lot of protein shake recipes below that you can make with Ultimate ProFit or any other protein shake mix, but why would you choose anything other than ProFit!?
Don’t forget you can Pin these protein shake recipes to Pinterest at the top of this post or from here… Protein Shake Recipes

Protein Shake Recipes 11
Protein Shake Recipes 10
Protein Shake Recipes 9
Protein Shake Recipes 8
Protein Shake Recipes 7
Protein Shake Recipes 6
Protein Shake Recipes 5
Protein Shake Recipes 4
Protein Shake Recipes 3
Protein Shake Recipes 2
Protein Shake Recipes 1
Protein Shake Recipes 
 
My all time favorite!!  
Protein Shake Recipes Peanut Butter Cup photo it-works-profit-peanut-butter-cup-shake_zps136e92fd.jpg

5 comments: