Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

The Two Savvy Sisters are wishing everyone a happy and fulfilling Thanksgiving!! We hope everyone has a fabulous Holiday weekend and I wanted to share some of our Thanksgiving treats!!



Yummy cupcakes we made for my son's preschool Thanksgiving show, we had to add our fall cupcake toppers of course!!





I saw this fabulous idea over at Fresh Chick Design Studio. I decided I would make some fun fall gifts for my son's teachers, a small gift to let them know we are so very thankful for them!!

We also made chocolate covered Oreo pops to place inside of the gifts. It was a very fun and MESSY craft!!








I also made a fun Give Thanks banner for my son's preschool show and for my older son's kindergarten feast!! I love the Holidays and the joy of doing fun crafts and baking with my boys!!



Happy Thanksgiving!!





2 comments: