Wednesday, July 28, 2010

New to The Shop~ Happy Birthday Banners

Banner FUN!!!
I just listed these fun banners in my shop!
This CUTE chic western banner is in shades of oranges, pinks, and browns! I made this for one of my clients daughters 16th birthday party...so fun!!





Here are a few more fun banners that I have made for a few of my clients.









Customize your name or saying into a fun and stylish banner perfect for any event!!! A great gift or a great way to add to your party decor. Colors can be customized to fit your party decor. Saying can also be customized to your favorite dessert table, gift table,ect. email for details.



If you are looking for a beautiful, custom banner for a birthday, bridal, or baby shower, a party banner is perfect for you!


Check them out at the Two Savvy Sister's Shop!



3 comments:

  1. Very cute Idea!!!! Have a Happy wed

    xoxox
    Lauren
    www.twentysomethinghousewife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I am following you from "Welcome Wednesday."

    -Jessica
    http://mommyhoodnextright.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Banners look great. I'm following you from FMBT.

    http://inspiredbeautycenter.blogspot.com/2010/07/follow-me-back-tuseday.html

    ReplyDelete